The IDEXX CardioPet™ ECG Device makes it easier and faster than ever to collaborate with a cardiologist.
Consulting with a cardiologist helps you identify cardiac disease and assists you with treatment plans and follow-up recommendations.
- Radiograph plus electrocardiogram (ECG): Better determine the cause of cough or respiratory issues when a murmur or underlying cardiac disease is present.
- Echocardiogram plus ECG: Get more information on underlying cardiac structure and function, and evaluate the pericardial space.
The CardioPet ECG Device is DICOM® compliant and uses wireless technology that lets you:
- Capture a 6-lead ECG using pet-friendly comfort clips for the best diagnostic information.
- View, save, and submit your patient’s ECG through vetmedstat.com, 24/7/365.
- Consult with a board-certified cardiologist